Monday, July 30, 2018

Happy Birthday Moose


Happy Monday, friends! Today I'm excited to bring you a card using the cutest set I've seen in a while -- the new Hello Bluebird Moose and Friends! I absolutely adore these sweet woodland critters! I had such an enjoyable time coloring these guys up with Copic markers. I used neutral colors for my critters and then went bright and colorful with my accessories. When I was done, I trimmed them out with the matching dies.



For my background, I trimmed out some Bristol Smooth Surface cardstock with the Mama Elephant Femme Frames (now included in the Basic Set) and watercolored a dusk sky using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Once it was dry, I adhered my images with liquid glue, then popped the focal panel up with foam tape over some Echo Park Happy Birthday Girl 6x6 patterned papers. And as a final touch, I added some Crystal Stickles to glitz things up a bit!


I continued the sentiment onto the inside and did some other stamping as well with Lawn Fawn Fresh Lavender ink, which you can check out in the video. Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I so appreciate it!


Thanks so much for stopping! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...