Monday, October 8, 2018

A Card Full of Hugs


Happy Monday, friends! Today I'm excited to share a fun card featuring Heffy Doodle stamps! They were so kind to contact me and ask if I might like to play with some of their products. Who could say no to so much cuteness?

My card features the adorable Yappy Happy Mail. These pups are so sweet, and I just had to color this one to look like my dog, Zadie.


I trimmed my images out with the matching dies and created a background for them using the MFT Cloud and Drifts & Hills Stencils and Tumbled Glass and Bundled Sage Distress Ink.

I used a postage edge die to trim out my panel and popped it up with foam tape over a red cardstock panel. To embellish the card base, I took all the envelopes, hearts, and paw prints images and stamped them around the edge with Lawn Fawn Deep Sea Ink. I added a two-part sentiment, using the Heffy Doodle Sending die cut from the same red cardstock as the middle panel.


I finished off the inside with some additional stamping which you can check out in the video. Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! It means the world!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...