Monday, October 29, 2018

2018 Holiday Card Series #3


Welcome to Day 3 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series! Today I'm featuring the adorable Hello Bluebird Fall Buddies, except I'm turning it into a Christmas card! These critters were just too cute in their little scarves. 

I wanted to pull in a pop of red, so I added in the two cardinals from Snow Play, colored all my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background I sponged Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock, and trimmed it down with the MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2I heat embossed a sentiment and some snowflakes on the background, then added two snowdrifts using the MFT Hit the Slopes Die-namics edged with Tumbled Glass.

I layered this over top of my patterned papers from the Echo Park Merry & Bright 6x6 pad, and adhered my images with liquid glue. Before I added the squirrel, I drew in a shadow beneath him so it would look like he's making a snow angel.


To finish things off, I added a few Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals to the larger snowflakes and a bit of Crystal Stickles for some extra sparkle and shine. I also stamped on the inside with Lawn Fawn Plastic Flamingo ink which you can check out in the video.

Click the YouTube icon to watch there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! You can also ring the notification bell if you want to be sure not to miss any videos in the series. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...