Friday, November 2, 2018

2018 Holiday Card Series #4


Hi everyone! Welcome to Day 4 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series! Today's card, or should I say cards, features ten of the cutest little snowmen you ever did see! 

I started by stamping out my images from Mama Elephant's Little Snowman Agenda, coloring them with Copics and trimming them out with the matching dies. And they were so quick and easy to color, I decided to do two sheets and get two cards made in the time it usually takes me to make one!


To showcase all my little guys, I die cut the MFT Horizontal Collage Cover Up out of Black Licorice cardstock, and popped that up with a thin layer of foam tape over patterned paper from the Echo Park Celebrate Christmas 6x6. I framed this with another sheet of patterned paper and adhered it all to a Chili Pepper card base, reversing the color scheme for each card.

Then I popped my snowmen into each of the little squares. I white heat embossed a Scripty Xmas sentiment onto the center panel and added a sprinkle of Sparkling Clear Sequins and filled in the holes with Stickles in Christmas RedGreen, and Crystal.


I also did some stamping on the inside, which you can check out in the video. Click the YouTube icon to watch there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! It truly means the world. :) Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...