Friday, November 30, 2018

Holiday Card Series #12


Hey friends! Welcome to Day 12 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series! Today I have a sweet little scene using the adorable Christmas Is Coming by Hello Bluebird. Aren't these critters just the cutest? In my mind, they all set out to find the perfect Christmas tree, and now they're heading back to their den to decorate it all up!

I watercolored my images using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and die cut them with the matching dies. Then I set them aside to work on my background.


For that, I colored again with my Zigs, and blended it with a wide, flat brush and some clean, clear water. Once that was dry, I trimmed it down with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I white heat embossed a few snowflakes on the background, and clear embossed the black sentiment to give it some shine.

I added two snowdrifts using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders and popped my critters up with foam tape. As a final embellishment I adhered some tiny Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals to the centers of the embossed snowflakes.


I also finished off the inside with some stamping in Lawn Fawn Juice Box ink. Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I'm so close to hitting my goal of 20K by the end of 2018! Thank you so much for all your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...