Monday, November 19, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics #41 - Holiday Card Series #9


Hey friends, welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #41! This round is all about shaped cards. So fun! I decided to make a Shadow Box Card, featuring Joy to the Woods. I colored my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.




I used the Shadow Box Card die to trim out two panels from Chili Powder Cardstock and the Ocean Add-on to die cut the scalloped opening and the snow banks for a more windswept look. I adhered all my images with mini glue dots and added a sentiment placard from Ready, Set, Snow with Walnut ink.


This also happens to be Day 9 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series! Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe!



And now its time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples! Then you can get to crafting your shaped cards and link up to play along!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...