Friday, November 9, 2018

2018 Holiday Card Series #6


Hello and welcome to Day 6 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series! Today I'm bringing you a card so cool, you'll feel like bundling up! Lol. My arctic setting centers around the gorgeous background image from Avery Elle's Starry Scene.

But before I get to that, I stamped out all my images, including the polar bear from Winter Woodland Wonders, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I inked up the background image with Lawn Fawn MermanPeacock, and Blue Jay ink. Then I die cut the Starry Scene opening out of some plain white cardstock, added foam tape to the back, and popped it up over the stamped background to create a little window and give the scene some depth.

I stamped my sentiment with Lobster ink onto a snow bank die cut with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders and adhered that to the bottom of my scene. I tucked my mountain range inside the window and arranged the trees and polar bear on the outside.


And because I simply don't seem capable of making a holiday card without at least a little bit of glitter, I finished things off by adding Crystal Stickles to the snow caps and trees, and Christmas Red Stickles to the polar bear's scarf.


And now for the video! Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Consider it my Christmas gift. ;) I hope you enjoy the video! Thank you so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...