Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Fawn Holiday Week - 2018 Holiday Card Series #8


Hello friends! Today I'm so excited to be participating in Fawn Holiday Week with Lawn Fawn! There is so much holiday inspiration happening over there -- you're definitely going to want to check it out.

For my card, I wanted to create a fun scene with a polar bear surprising his tree decorating friends combining Beary Happy HolidaysJump for JoyCheery ChristmasBaaah Humbug, and Trim the Tree. I colored my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I used the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames to trim the outside frame from red cardstock and the inside with the snowfall print from the Really Rainbow Christmas 6x6 pad. I added a snowdrift overtop with Stitched Hillside Borders.

My images were adhered with the Glue Tube and popped the focal panel up with foam tape over another piece of patterned paper trimmed down with the Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I stamped my Tiny Tags Sayings sentiment with Manatee ink and trimmed it down with a Stitched Scalloped Circle and stuck it at the top to resemble the moon. 


To finish off the card I added some Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen to the ornaments and light bulbs, and covered those with Glossy Accents, and dabbed a little Crystal Stickles on the scarf, ribbons, and santa hat.

I also did some fun stamping on the inside with Hippo ink, which you can check out in the video. Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I really appreciate it!


And now please head over to the Lawn Fawn blog and check out all the other amazing and inspiring samples that so many designers have for you today! You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! I love how the Ice Skating bear and other critters are trimming the tree! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...