Friday, November 23, 2018

Lawn Fawn Feature - Holiday Card Series #10


Hey friends, today I'm happy to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog with a sweet treat of a card that matches the gift tags I shared on Wednesday. I made them using Lawn Fawn's Gingerbread Friends dies, but you can hop over there for all the details and more photos.

It's also Day 10 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series, and I'll be sharing the process of making the card and tags in one video. Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right if you'd like to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! It really makes a difference, and I appreciate it so much!


There is still time to enter our shaped card challenge at Lawn Fawnatics! Take some time over the holiday break and get crafty. We can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...