Monday, November 5, 2018

Holiday Card Series #5 - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #40



Hey friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #40! This round we've got a gorgeous rainbow of color to inspire you. I created an entire collage of Lawn Fawn critters -- perfect for those of you who love to color as much as I do!


I pulled in images from Beary Happy Holidays, Cheery Christmas, Toboggan Together, Winter Otter, Sealed with a Kiss, and stamped a sentiment from Merry Messages in the center. Then I colored them all in with Copic markers.


I stamped snowflakes all around in LobsterWild RosePlastic FlamingoCarrot, SunflowerFreshly Cut GrassMerman, and Fresh Lavender ink. Then I trimmed the edges with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and adhered it to a light purple card base. 

As a finishing touch, I added a sprinkle of Pretty Pink Posh 4mm and 6mm Marshmallow Sequins. I also used my Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Overlay Pen on the ornaments, and coated them with Glossy Accents.



This is also Day 5 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series! Click the YouTube icon to watch there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I still have lots more videos to go!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples. And don't forget to link up your color inspired projects to play along!

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE, as always Christy!!! Thanks so much for sharing, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...