Monday, November 26, 2018

2018 Holiday Card Series #11


Hello! Welcome to Day 11 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series! Today I'm bringing you a peaceful scene created with Little Angels from MFT. Aren't they just gorgeous? 

I colored my angel and dove with Copics, choosing soft colors that would really contrast against the dark background. Also, I wanted the angel to appear as if she was almost glowing with light and love. Once I was done, I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I sponged on distress ink in Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot to create a night sky, then trimmed it out with the Single Stitch Line Tag Corner Die-namics. I  adhered the outer edge and inside panel flat to the card. 

Then I took the frame and adhered some acetate to the back and popped that up with a layer of foam tape. Before I added it to the card, I put in a pile of Pretty Pink Posh Silver Star Confetti4mm Gold Sequins, and Sparkling Clear Sequins, plus Lawn Fawn Chunky Glitter for some added sparkle.



To finish off the card I added a Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border, and a white heat embossed sentiment on black cardstock, trimmed out with one of the Blueprints 29 Die-namics. I glued down an extra sprinkle of sequins and stamped on the inside with Lawn Fawn Peacock ink

And while I was at it, I made two! Click the YouTube icon to watch the video in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! My goal was to reach 20K subscribers by the end of 2018, and I'm getting close! I'd really appreciate your support! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...