Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - November


Whooo's excited for another edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things? See what I did there? Lol. The November release is one of my favorite yet, but these sweet owls from Warm & Feathered Hugs by Stacey Yacula were flapping their wings at me, enticing me to play!

I stamped two of these guys out and colored them with Copic markers, then die cut them with the matching dies.


For my background, I trimmed down a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with the Elegant Rectangle STAX Die-namics and sponged on Distress ink in Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot to create a night sky. I stamped the black trees in the background and layered on a snowdrift from Hit the Slopes.


I trimmed down two pieces of Candy Land patterned paper with the  A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2, and the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges and adhered those to a Grout Gray card base. Then I popped up my focal panel in the center with foam tape.


To finish off the card I added a white heat embossed sentiment on Black Licorice cardstock cut out with a banner from Blueprints 29. I dotted on some snow with a white gel pen, then adhered a sprinkle of Sparkling Clear Sequins. On the inside I stamped the third owl and an additional sentiment.

The video is now live on the MFT YouTube Channel, so you can watch it there or click below. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...