Wednesday, November 21, 2018

25 Tags of Christmas - Lawn Fawn


Hello friends! I am so excited to be participating once again in Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Today's featured company is Lawn Fawn, and I thought it was a perfect opportunity to play with my Gingerbread Friends dies.

These were so much fun to play with! It kind of took me back to childhood when one of my favorite pastimes was designing and cutting out my own paper dolls. This is like the grown-up version! Lol! I had so much fun mixing up all the different accessories or "toppings." I even added little hearts to their bottoms!


I was enjoying myself so much, in fact, that I actually made a card with these guys as well, which I will post on Friday, with a video tutorial as well, so stay tuned! 

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags Event has so many wonderful sponsors! Just look at all these amazing companies that have contributed prizes. Head on over to Tracey's original blog post to check out all the info on how to enter. Who knows, maybe Christmas will come a little early this year for some of you!


Thanks so much for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. Love the facial expressions on these little guys and the heart on their bums is a cute addition.
    So glad to hear that I wasn't the only one making my own paper dolls. LOL I would do that by the hour when the Wishbook came, after of course, my sister's and I dog earned it by going through it countless times page by page....Thanks Christy for the memories. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Poor little guy who's been munched! These are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grumpy face ginger bread guy is the BEST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the gingerbread men - especially the poor sad little guy with the nip taken out of him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute gingerbread tags, Christiana. Thanks for the fun inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are just perfect! The gingerbread friends are so cute, and I love the expression of the one who's had his foot nibbled off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! Such fabulous details, love the little hearts and that poor little guy with the bit out of his foot. Fantastic tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...