Friday, December 28, 2018

New Year Dawning - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends! Today I bring you my final post of 2018! A new year is dawning, and that is what I tried to capture the spirit of on today's card. I used Sealed With A Kiss to create a sunrise scene. This is also my December feature over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog so I'll have more information and more photos over there. I hope you'll hop over and check it out!

If you'd like to see how this card came together, click the video below. And don't forget to hit that thumbs up button and subscribe! I really appreciate it!


There's still time to play along in our Wonderful Winter Challenge! Head over  to the Lawn Fawnatics blog to enter. We can't wait to see what you create!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Christy, love those sweet little seals and the fabulous background. The whole card comes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...