Friday, December 14, 2018

Holiday Card Series #16


Hi friends! Well, my 2018 Holiday Card Series is winding down! I've got a few videos planned still to come, but I'll probably stop at around 20. Today is Day 16, and I'm bringing you a pair of sweet snowman cards featuring Hello Bluebird Frosty Friends


I colored my images with Copic markers, and while I was at it, I decided to make two cards since I recently ran out when I was sending them out. I still need to make about a dozen cards to cover everyone on my list! Once they were colored, I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To set my scene, I trimmed down some Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders out of Simple Stories Merry & Bright patterned paper to make some snowdrifts, and adhered those to the background snowflake pattern. I glued those flat to the card. Then I trimmed down a coordinating pattern with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, cut out the mid section, and popped those up with foam tape on the top and the bottom. 


I adhered my images into the recessed scene area and added a speech bubble sentiment. For some bling, I embellished my images with Christmas RedGreen, and Crystal Stickles, and I finished off the inside with some stamping in Lawn Fawn Manatee ink.


Click the YouTube icon to watch the video there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! It truly means so much! I hope you all have an incredible day! Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Christy: Thank you for taking time to blog and video your crafting. You have shared so many ideas and I’m forever appreciative, Merry Christmas wishes and I am looking forward to your future postings,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...