Monday, July 1, 2019

Smooth Sailing - Lawn Fawnatics #56


Hello friends! Welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! #56 is all about beautiful beaches and we've also got another pretty color inspiration for you to try. 

For my card, I combined Smooth Sailing with On the Beach for a masculine card with a cool, nautical theme. I colored my images with Copic markers and die cut them with the matching dies.


I created my background with Zigs, then allowed it to try, and trimmed it down with a Stitched Rectangle Stackable. To create the look of my sailboats actually being in the water, I used the Ocean Waves Accents to cut waves into the scene. Then I added a beach using Vanilla Malt cardstock trimmed with a Stitched Hillside Border.


I added my images with the Glue Tube, then popped the focal panel up with foam tape over a piece of patterned paper from the Really Rainbow Scallops 6x6 pad. I flipped the pattern upside down so the scallops would mimic waves.


To see how this card came together click below or watch on YouTube. I'm so close to 20K, I would love to have you subscribe!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the design team has created for you. Hopefully you'll be inspired to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...