Monday, August 12, 2019

Mermaid Magic Picture Changer - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends! Today I'm featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with a Magic Picture Changer Card for our Interactive Challenge. I combined a whole bunch of different Lawn Fawn sets including Mermaid for YouLife is GoodFintastic FriendsKeep on Swimming, and You Are Sublime into this fun scene. I'll have all the details and more photos over there, so I hope you'll go check it out!


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click the video below or click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD. And don't forget to like and subscribe!


You still have time to enter our Interactive Challenge! We can't wait to see what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...