Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - September


Well hello there! I'm so excited to be bringing you the September edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Seriously, I always get so stoked each and every month to bring you what I've been working on for this amazing company!


This round I just absolutely fell in love with the new Birdie Brown set Sweater Weather in the Woods. Could these cozy critters get any cuter? Gah! I just love them! I had such a blast coloring them up with my Copic markers. I was totally in the zone! I also brought in some pumpkins from Birdie Brown Fall Friends and leaves from Pure Innocence Sending Blessings. When I was done, I trimmed them out with the matching dies.



For my background, I cut down two sheets of Watercolor Wash 6x6 patterned paper. I used the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX to trim down the pale aqua and the Grassy Hills Die-namics on the green. Then I added all my images and stamped my sentiment in brown ink.

On my Kraft card base I stamped the leaves once again, along with the little coffee swirl to look like gusts of wind. Then I layered two pieces of Sweet Celebration 6x6 paper across the center and used foam tape to pop up my focal panel.


I also finished off the inside with a bit more stamping, which you can check out in the video on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel. I sure hope you enjoy it! And be sure to hit that thumbs up button and leave me a comment if you did! Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...