Monday, September 9, 2019

Hello Jungle Friend


Drumroll please.... Today I'm excited to bring you a card that many of you have expressed an interest in seeing. This was one that I created during The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge and showcased in the Card Share Video where I confessed my tendency to never create cards with the images colored during the challenge. This year I vowed to be different, and so I created 24 cards with the images I colored during those 30 days. This particular one was my personal favorite, and it appeared to be the viewers as well! I had many requests to recreate it for a video, and that's what I'm bringing you today.


I started by stamping out my images from Hello Bluebird Portrait Pals and colored them with Copic markers. I stamped out multiples of the leaves and used four different green color combos to give them lots of variety. Then I trimmed everything out with the matching dies.

For the background, I scribbled some green Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens onto an acrylic block and watercolored it onto some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. Then I die cut the Gallery Frame 2 out of white cardstock and popped it up with foam tape over the background.

I added my critters with foam tape and the leaves with liquid glue, then finished it off with a hello die cut from Gallery Frame 1 and a heat embossed sentiment from Deer Friend. I also finished off the inside with stamping from Jungle Littles and Lawn Fawn JalepeƱo ink.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD. And if you enjoy it, please be sure to hit that thumbs up button and subscribe! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...