Monday, September 16, 2019

Mice Friends - Lawn Fawnatics #61


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #61! We are totally feeling the Autumn vibes and that's what this round is all about. For my card, I really wanted to use the new Mice on Ice, but on a fall card, rather than a Christmas one. So I colored them with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then took a white gel pen and "erased" the ice skates and fussy cut them off. Viola! You'd never even know the skates were there.


For my background, I took a aqua Stitched Circle Stackable and layered on the Stitched Tree Border cut from Ground Coffee cardstock. I cut the tops out of the different leaf prints in the Fall Fling 6x6 pad. Then I cut some Noble Fir cardstock with the Stitched Hillside Border, stamped my sentiment from Jump for Joy in Noble Fir ink, and adhered that to the bottom of the scene. I also added in a small white cloud from Spring Showers and, of course, my little mice.



I layered more of the Fall Fling 6x6 patterned papers onto a Speckled Eggshell card base and used the Stitched Party Banners die to selectively die cut the end of the golden leaf print. The focal panel I adhered with foam tape for added dimension. I finished off the inside with a Reveal Wheel Sentiments in Doe ink, which you can check out in the video.
 

If you'd like to see how this card came together, click the play button below or watch on YouTube in HD. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It means the world!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing Design Team samples! We hope you'll be inspired to create some Awesome Autumn cards of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...