Monday, October 21, 2019

Holiday Card Series Kickoff + Lawn Fawn Feature!


Hello my friends! Today is a GREAT day! Not only is it my 19th Wedding Anniversary, but am I being featured over on the Lawn Fawn Blog, AND I'm kicking off my 2019 Holiday Card Series!

I know I usually wait until after Halloween to go live with the Holiday Card Series, but with NaNoWriMo also going on all November (National Novel Writing Month for those of you were like, wait, what?) I knew that I was going to have to choose between scaling it back this year or starting early. You can see which one I chose!

So to kick things off I made a card with the set I was most itching to get inked up, Yeti or Not. Those yetis are just the cutest! And I combined it with one of my all-time favorite Lawn Fawn Christmas sets, Cheery Christmas (squirrels!) and also Toboggan Together.

All the rest of the details will be over on the Lawn Fawn Blog so please hop on over. I'll also have all the supplies listed and linked there as well.

If you'd like to see how the video came together, click below or watch on my YouTube Channel, Christy Gets Crafty! Thanks so much for your support. Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...