Friday, October 25, 2019

Holiday Card Series #3 - Lawn Fawnatics October Feature


Hello crafty friends! Today I'm happy to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with another take on our Card Sketch Challenge. This time I'm showing you how to do a more loose interpretation to make your card sketches really work for you! It features Winter Narwhal along with his fish and birdie buddies from Beary Happy Holidays and Making Frosty FriendsAll other supplies plus additional photos will be listed over there so please hop over and check it out.


This is also Day 3 of my 2019 Holiday Card Series, so you can watch the card come together by clicking below or watching on YouTube in HD. As always, please be sure to like and comment! It really is a big help! I hope you enjoy the video! Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...