Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - January


Hello friends! I'm so thrilled to be back with you for another year of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! I just love MFT's products and I love that I get to continue sharing my projects with you all on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel


Today's card combines Pure Innocence Soft Place To Land with Birdie Brown's Let's Stick Together in a cute scene with a little story to it that is tied together with the sentiment. I personally love my cacti, and sometimes want to touch them, but I always regret it when I do! Haha. Talk about loving from a distance! I colored all my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

I created a focal panel with the Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX Die-namics with the frame trimmed out of some Sweet Stacks patterned paper and popped that up over another piece of striped paper trimmed with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. I adhered everything to a Grapesicle card base. To finish things off, I added a few sequins and filled in the centers with Crystal Stickles.


To watch the video, click below or head over to the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel! And please don't forget to hit that thumbs up button and leave me a comment to let me know what you thought! I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...