Monday, January 27, 2020

Valentine Card Series #3


Hi there, friends! Welcome to Day 3 of my 2020 Valentine Card Series! Today's card has definitely got that loving feeling, but could actually be used for any number of occasions all throughout the year. It features the adorable Panda Pals by My Favorite Things. I love that this little guy can be turned in a few different directions! 

I also added in some flowers from Beautiful Day and colored all the images with Copics, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.




I chose three complimentary sheets of Echo Park Forward with Faith 6x6 patterned paper and trimmed the floral print down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2, and then used the Jumbo Peek-A-Boo Circles to add a window. I popped that up with foam tape and layered it over the other patterned papers. Then I added my images with a mix of foam tape and liquid glue. To finish things off I added a white heat embossed sentiment on black cardstock and a dot of Crystal Stickles to the center of each flower.


I also finished off the inside, which you can check out in the video tutorial! Click below to watch, and don't forget to hit that like button and subscribe! Your support means everything. Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...