Monday, January 20, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics #69 + Valentine Series #1


Hello everyone! Today I'm kicking off my 2020 Valentine Card Series, which is also my card for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #69: For the Birds! I think this would be the perfect Valentine for a teen or pre-teen -- since it's not too lovey dovey. My card features one of the Winter Sparrows, but I am interpreting the ear muffs as wireless headphones! The iPhone and sentiment is from Love Letters.


I colored my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. The tree branch was stamped in Walnut ink. I created a focal panel with Watercolor Wishes patterned paper trimmed down with a Stitched Circle Stackable and added two clouds from Spring Showers and some music notes from Christmas Fishes.



I popped this up with foam tape over some Gota Have Gingham and Fall Fling 6x6 patterned papers trimmed with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and the Stitched Party Banners dies. To finish off the inside, I stamped with Peacock ink.



Click below to see how this video came together. And if you enjoyed it, be sure to hit that like button and subscribe!



And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and check out the other amazing design teams samples! Then you can start digging through your Lawn Fawn sets and create something special For the Birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...