Monday, August 24, 2020

Gnome One Like You Card


Hey friends, happy Monday! Today I've got a fun card using the adorable new Hello Bluebird Next Door Gnomes. Aren't these little guys just so cute? I also added in a few images from Garden Party to fill out my scene. I stamped everything in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copics, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Next I trimmed the Gallery Frame #5 out of some MFT Sno Cone Cardstock and cut the inner portion out of a sheet of Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse 6x8 patterned paper. I made my slimline card base out of Sno Cone as well, then trimmed down a piece of Lawn Fawn Noble Fir with the Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders for the grass. I popped the frame up on my card base with the grass border behind and added my images with a mix of Liquid Glue and Foam Tape.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch the video on YouTube. I hope you enjoy it! If you did, please make sure to like the video and leave me a comment! It means so much. Thank you so much for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...