Monday, August 31, 2020

Hey Gull Friend Card


Hello friends! Happy Monday! Today I wanted to squeeze in another summery card before the fall season begins. Even though fall is still almost a month away, once school starts, it always feels more like fall to me. But with this card, I'm hanging onto warmer temps, sea spray, and days at the beach. I combined the Heffy Doodle sets You Go Gull and A Little Shellfish. I colored them with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I blended Distress Oxide Ink onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock in the colors Blueprint Sketch, and Tumbled Glass, with splatters of both, plus Chipped Sapphire. I trimmed that down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and popped it up with foam tape over some Sunny Studio Summer Splash patterned paper, that I cut down with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and adhered to my Mermaid card base. As a finishing touch, I added three Clear Droplets and an Everyday Sentiment Banner.



If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...