Monday, March 28, 2022

Gorilla Wild Birthday Card


Hello friends, today I've got a fun birthday card featuring the adorable Gorilla from Hello Bluebird Word Buddies Jungle. I recently used him in a comparison video of the four different families of Copic Grays, and that got me inspired to actually use him on a card. I combined him with the branch from Deer Friend and a few accessories from Greetings Bear. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I wanted to do an ombre pattern in green tones, so I blended some green Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. At the top we have Rustic Wilderness, then Mowed Lawn, and at the bottom Bundled Sage fading into the white. I did some splatters of all three shades, and then also some coppery spatters with Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. I adhered my images and added a strip of leafy patterned paper down the left side to give it that jungle vibe. Then I finished off with a sentiment and some Stardust Stickles.


To watch this card come together, you can click below or view it on YouTube. And don't forget to hit that thumb's up if you enjoy it and subscribe to my channel if you want to see more videos from me. I post new videos every Monday and Friday. Thank you so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...