Friday, April 1, 2022

Happy Easter Card


Hello friends! Today I have a fun card for you, plus an announcement! Hello Bluebird is starting a new challenge as of today, and it's such a pretty color challenge. You'll want to check the Hello Bluebird Blog for all the details and info about the prize. To me, the colors were just screaming Easter, so I pulled out my Little Painters stamp set and got to work.


I colored my images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I watercolored a background using Distress Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade for the sky and Cracked Pistachio for the ground. Then I trimmed down some Flower Market 6x6 patterned paper with the Gallery Frame #6 die and popped that and the images up with foam tape.


For the sentiment, I used the word "happy" from Greetings Bear in Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Then I die cut the word "Easter" using the Jane Small Alpha dies out of Ballet SlippersSticky Note, and Grapecicle Cardstock. To finish things off with a bit of sparkle, I added some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel if you enjoyed it. I post new videos every Monday and Friday. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...