Monday, April 25, 2022

Strawberry Picnic Card


Hey friends, happy Monday! Today I'm excited to bring you a sweet Spring picnic scene combining Hello Bluebird Meadow BunniesStrawberry Jam, and Pig Out stamp sets. I stamped all the images with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background I created a scene on a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock by using the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil and some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink for the sky, and the MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the ground. Then I cut a piece of MFT Pretty in Plaid paper with the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #6 and popped that up before adding my images. I finished off with a bit of Clear Glaze Pen and some  Stardust Stickles.


You may notice in the photos that there has been an addition to this card since the video was filmed. Can you spot the difference? Check out the tutorial below or watch it on YouTube, and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I appreciate it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...