Monday, April 11, 2022

Spring Vibes Card Duo


Hello friends, today I'm bringing you a card duo featuring the Mama Elephant Little Line Agenda stamp set. I stamped the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and colored them with my Copic markers. Then I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panels, I cut two more panels of white cardstock and splattered them with Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide Ink. Then I layered patterned paper from the Echo Park Welcome Baby Girl 6x6 onto MFT Princess Pink Cardstock. I trimmed down the papers with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and Stitched Scalloped Borders. I finished the cards with some Stardust Stickles and Clear Glaze Pen.


If you'd like to see how these cards came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel if you enjoy it! I post new videos every Monday and Friday. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...