Monday, June 5, 2023

Jungle Wild Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics #150


Hey friends, today I'm back with our latest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, and this time we've got a fun photo inspiration for you guys! I always love these kinds of challenges because they are open to all kinds of interpretation. For my card, I decided to feature one of my all-time favorite sets, Toucan Do It, combined with Critters in the Jungle, and A Bug Deal. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I took a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and blended on Distress Oxide Inks, starting with Squeezed Lemonade in the center, then Twisted Citron, and Mowed Lawn. Then I took the Birch Trees Stencil and blended on more Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness to add the look of distant trees. Then I stamped a sentiment from Wild for You in Noble Fir Ink.


I glued the background to a Cilantro card base, then added a Stitched Hillside Border cut from Noble Fir Cardstock with foam tape for the ground. Then I just had to adhere my images, using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape. To finish things off I added just a touch of Stardust Stickles.


I really hope you enjoy this card! If you'd like to see how it came together, you can click below or find the video tutorial here on YouTube. If you do like it, I hope you'll consider subscribing to my channel! Don't forget to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to see how our photo collage inspired the rest of the design team! We can't wait to see how you interpret this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...