Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Art Journal with Me #17 - I'm Happiest When I'm With You


Hey friends, it's that time of the month again! I've got another Art Journal with Me video. For May I'm talking all about my Mother's Day trip to Letchworth State Park, and using a map of the park to add some interest to the spread in my art journal. I combined that with some scenic rice paper, and patterned paper from the Stamperia Azulejos de Sueño 8x8 pad.


I also added in lots of washi tapepostage stamp stickers, and other bits of ephemera. Then I gave it a boost of color using the Stabilo Woody 3-in-1 Pencil Crayons, and a splash of gold with the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. I finished with Tim Holtz Ideology Small Talk Stickers for my title, and of course, a Retro Date Stamp.


If you'd like to see how the pages came together, you can click below or watch on YouTube. The video is about 45 minutes, so you may want to grab a snack or some supplies and we can hang out together! I'm really looking forward to spending time together in this way. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...