Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - May


Hey friends, it's time for the May edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! The moment I saw the new Peaceful Birds by Stacey Yacula, I fell instantly in love. What a sweet set. I knew I had to use it for this month's card. I stamped the images in Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used the Cloud Stencil and blended Spun Sugar and Saltwater Taffy Distress Inks onto the sky. Then I used Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness with the Drifts & Hills Stencil for the ground. I trimmed the panel down, stamped a sentiment across the top, and popped that up over a strip of Springing for Houndstooth 6x6 paper for a little extra color and pattern. I finished with a sprinkle of clear sequins and a little Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below, or find it on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel. I really hope you enjoy it! If you do, please consider giving the video a like and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate your support. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...