Monday, May 22, 2023

Let's Celebrate Birthday Card - Hello Bluebird Feature


 Hey friends, today I'm happy to be over on the Hello Bluebird blog with a sweet birthday card  for our current challenge: pastel birthday! For this card I combined the adorable critters from Cake Time with some smaller images from Flower Friends, and also pulled in some gorgeous patterned paper from the Echo Park It's Springtime 6x6 pad. I'll have all other supplies and details in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out. And of course, you can check out the video tutorial below or find it here on YouTube. Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...