Friday, May 19, 2023

Birthday Friends Card

Hey friends, today I'm excited a fun, travel-themed birthday card using the new I'm Glad We Fit In stamp set from My Favorite Things. I colored the images with Copic markers to match some patterned paper from the Carta Bella Here, There, and Everywhere 6x6 pad, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I die cut some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and used the Cloud Stencil with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to do the sky. Then I used the Drifts & Hills Stencil with Rustic Wilderness and Bundled Sage for the grass, and Hickory Smoke for the road. I stamped a sentiment from Presents & Pupcakes at the bottom and layered this panel over the patterned paper.


If you'd like to see how this scene came together, click below or watch here on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please go ahead and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss a video. I post new ones every Monday and Friday. Thank you so much! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...