Monday, May 15, 2023

Spring Birdhouse Card - Lawn Fawnatics #149


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, and this time it's Dies Only! Since it's Springtime, and I've been so enjoying the birds in the yard each morning, I decided to pull out the Magic Iris Birdhouse Add-on and combined it with some of the elements from the Scalloped Treat Box Spring Add-on and the Peekaboo Pop-up.


I used so many different colored cardstocks to build this scene, including MermaidDark Brown WoodgrainKraftWhiteDolphinNarwhalBallet SlippersGuavaRaspberryFake TanSticky NoteCilantro, and Noble Fir. I'll have all the particulars on which colors I used for which dies included in the video tutorial.


For the background, I trimmed down some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and blended on some Distress Oxide Inks using the Cloudy Stencil. I also cut another piece down with the Grassy Border and stamped a sentiment at the bottom from Scripty Autumn Sentiments. I'll also show all the colors of Distress Oxide Ink I used in the video.
 

To check that out, you can click below or watch here on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! If you do, be sure to subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video. I so appreciate your support. And don't forget to hop over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to check out the other designer's creations! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...