Friday, August 18, 2023

Strawberry Basket Card


Hey friends! Earlier this week I posted another Plan a Card with Me video where I figured out the design, layout, and color palette of my next card. Today we are taking that concept and bringing it to completion, using the Hello Bluebird Strawberry Patch, and Sweet Strawberry stamp sets, along with the Berry Basket dies. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies. Then I die cut all the Berry Basket elements from Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and the basket from Peacock Cardstock.


I used Distress Oxide Inks to color in all of the berries and leaves. I went with Spun SugarKitsch FlamingoPicked Raspberry, and Festive Berries for the strawberries and Twisted CitronMowed Lawn, and Lucky Clover for the caps and leaves. For the background, I blended Salvaged Patina onto Spectrum Noir White Cardstock and stamped a sentiment at the top. Then I die cut the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #2 from Ballet Slippers Cardstock and popped that up over top.


I adhered the background to a Mermaid card base and added my images and die cuts with a mix of foam tape and liquid glue. Then I finished with a few clear sequins and some Stardust Stickles. To see how this card came together, click below or watch here on YouTube. I really hope that you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...