Thursday, August 31, 2023

Art Journal with Me #20 - Let Life Surprise You


Hey friends, I'm squeezing under the wire on the last day of the month to bring you my August Art Journal with Me video. This spread is completely inspired by my recent trip to Germany, where I collected so much ephemera from my travels that I actually created a hidden pocket within my spread to keep it all. All this was done in my favorite Square Watercolor Journal, which is such a great size to work in.


The star of this spread is the gorgeous patterned papers from the Stamperia Magic Forest 8x8 pad, which worked perfectly for this theme, as I visited the alps and a few castles along the way. I popped in a few photos into the video here and there where I could as I chatted about the journey. I also brought in some Iridescent GelatosStarry Colors, and even some Fairy Dust Stencil Paste for a bit of glimmer.


If you'd like to hang out and hear about our trip, come and join me! Grab a snack and a drink, or even some supplies and you can craft along with me as I create this fun spread inspired by Germany! Thanks so much for watching. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...