Friday, August 11, 2023

Sweet Bear Hugs Card


Hello, my friends! Today I have a beary sweet card to share (hee hee) using more of the brand new Hello Bluebird Summer Release. This card features the adorable Bear Family stamp set, which includes mama and papa bears and their little cubs. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the background, I trimmed down two pieces of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock, one into a wide strip and one with the Grassy Knoll dies. Then I blended on Distress Oxide Inks, using Scattered Straw for the sky, and Bundled Sage for the grass. I also trimmed down two pieces of patterned paper from the Echo Park Our Baby 6x6 pad. The plaid I cut into two sections and the brown I trimmed out a narrow strip and a scalloped border using the Basic Borders.


Then I glued the background to the card base, popped the plaid patterned paper up with foam tape and added the brown pieces as a border along the edges. I die cut part of the sentiment from Ground Coffee Cardstock using our new Sweet Friend Words and white heat embossed the rest onto two strips. The images I popped up in the recessed area with foam tape, then finished with some Stardust Stickles.

Check out the video tutorial below, or find it here on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...