Monday, October 30, 2023

Witching You Card


Hey friends, I'm sneaking in one last Halloween card today using the adorable Hello Bluebird Sabrina stamp set. I just love these little witchy girls. And I brought in a couple leaves from Peek-A-Boo to help set the scene. I colored all the images with Copic markers to match some patterned paper from the American Crafts Farmstead Harvest 6x8 pad and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I layered up some of the patterns on my card front.


For the focal panel, I trimmed down some Black Licorice Cardstock with the Hello Bluebird Nesting Ovals and blended on some white pigment ink using the MFT Rolling Clouds and Drifts & Hills stencils. Then I also die cut the Build A Boo letters out and white heat embossed the rest of the sentiment and gave it the same "ghostly" treatment. To finish off I added some gold sequins and Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, just click below or find the video here on YouTube. I really hope that you enjoy it, and that you all have a very happy Halloween! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...