Monday, October 2, 2023

Cup Full of Thanks Card - Lawn Fawnatics #158


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this time we are making the Sentiment the Star. I don't know if I quite succeeded at this one, but it is nice and bold at least! I wanted to create a little fall bouquet in a mug, so I combined a bunch of Lawn Fawn sets, including Thanks a LatteOur Friendship GrowsScripty Autumn SentimentsFairy Friends, and Frosty Fairy Friends. I colored the images with Copics and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the background, I trimmed down some Spiffier Speckles 6x6 paper with the largest Small Stitched Circle Stackables and popped that over some Favorite Flannel 6x6 paper, which I trimmed down with the largest Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I adhered my images with liquid glue, with the exception of one leaf, which I popped up with foam tape down by the sentiment.


For the sentiment, I die cut the Scripty Thanks from some Ground Coffee and Kraft Cardstock and layered the two to create a drop shadow effect. I also stamped out the rest of the sentiment in Walnut Ink on another piece of Kraft and trimmed it down with the smallest Everyday Sentiment Banners. I also added some Platinum Stickles to the word THANKS to give it a little extra oomph.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch it here on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Also, be sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the design team was inspired to create, and to link up your own projects as well! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...