Monday, October 16, 2023

Monochromatic Squirrel Card - Lawn Fawnatics #159


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this time we're going Monochromatic! I've been feeling the Fall vibes lately, so I chose the color RUST. I combined images from Let's Go Nuts with the tree branches from Winter Birds and colored them with Copic markers in a range from burnt orange to brown and then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I blended Crackling Campfire and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink onto a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock, then splattered on water, the inks, and some Gansai Tambi Starry Colors before trimming it down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables


Then I adhered the background to a Ground Coffee card base and White Heat Embossed my sentiment strips. I popped up those, as well as the images with foam tape. Then I finished with a little extra sparkle by adding Platinum Stickles to the leaves.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch it here on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out the rest of the design teams incredible monochromatic cards, and link up your own projects to play along. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...