Monday, November 6, 2023

2023 Holiday Card Series #2 - Lawn Fawnatics #160


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. We're revisiting one of our most popular challenges with a Christmas twist: Inspired by your favorite holiday movie or song! My favorite holiday movie is Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. That's the one I have to watch every year to get in the festive mood. I decided to recreate the Reindeer Games scene by mixing a bunch of different Lawn Fawn sets, including Simply Celebrate Winter CrittersHo-Ho-HolidaysSnowball FightYeti or Not, and Over the Mountain Borders.


I stamped the images in Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I created a card base out of Blue Jay Cardstock and blended some Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink over the top and edges to create a night sky and splattered on some Dr. PH Martin's Bleedproof White paint for stars.


I adhered all the images with liquid glue, building up lots of the little brick walls to build one large one for my strip of reindeer to stand behind. Then I stamped a sentiment at the bottom right in Lobster Ink and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or find it HERE on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subcribe! This is also Day 2 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series, so if you missed day one, you can find the playlist using that link. I really hope you enjoy it! Make sure that you like and subscribe to my channel so you don't miss a video! And stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. I'm sure you'll be blown away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...