Friday, January 19, 2024

2024 Valentine Card Series #4 - Lawn Fawn Lots of Heart Week


Hey friends, it's Lots of Heart Week on the Lawn Fawn blog with lots of lovey dovey inspiration for you all! Today I'm honored to be featured as one of the contributors. For my card, I wanted to use the adorable new porcupine from the Porcu-pine for You Add-on and make it look as though he was popping out of the center of a bouquet.


I combined him with additional images from Porcu-pine for YouOur Friendship GrowsA Bug Deal, and Stinkin Cute. I stamped all of the images in Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I cut a Stitched Heart Stackables from Ballet Slippers Cardstock and arranged the images to fit inside it.


I also created a card base from Ballet Slippers, and then trimmed down a piece of patterned paper from the Spiffy Speckles 6x6 pad with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and glued it over top. Then I popped up the heart with foam tape. I did the first part of my sentiment using Finley's ABCs and white heat embossed the rest onto a Ground Coffee Everyday Sentiment Banner.


This card is also Day 4 of my 2024 Valentine Card Series, so if you'd like to see how it came together, click below or find the video tutorial here on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for watching! It really means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...