Monday, January 29, 2024

2024 Valentine Card Series #8


Hey friends! It's Day 8 of my 2024 Valentine Card Series and this one features the super adorable squirrels from Hello Bluebird Oh Nuts! I adore these sweet little critters so much and I was itching to use them again. I inked them up with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers to match the Simple Stories Cozy Days 6x8 pad, and trimmed them out with the coordinating dies.


For the focal panel I trimmed down some Bristol Cardstock with the Hello Bluebird Nesting Circles, then blended on Spun Sugar and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide Inks using the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil. I added a mat of Ground Coffee Cardstock and popped that up over the patterned paper I layered on the card. The My Favorite Words sentiment I die cut out of both the Ground Coffee and also some Vellum and layered the two, then also popped that up with foam tape. To finish off the card I added some Iridescent Hearts and Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or find the video tutorial here on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! If you've missed any of the previous videos in this series you can find the entire 2024 Valentine Card Series Playlist here.Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...