Friday, February 2, 2024

2024 Valentine Card Series #9 - Hello Bluebird Feature


Hey friends, I'm so excited to share this card with you today! There are times when a card just comes together exactly the way you envisioned it in your head, and this is one of those cases. I really love it. This one combines images from Portrait PalsWord Buddies Jungle, and Jungle Littles, plus lots of other goodies. I'm featured on the Hello Bluebird blog for this one, so I'll share all the rest of the supplies and details in my post over there. This is also Day 9 of my 2024 Valentine Card Series, so I hope you'll check out the video tutorial. I really appreciate you watching. Have a koala-ty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...