Friday, February 9, 2024

2024 Valentine Card Series #11 - Hello Bluebird Feature


Hey friends, today I'm so happy to be over on the Hello Bluebird blog with a fun mashup of stamp sets including Autumn DaysBalloon BuddiesBloom and Grow and Carried Away. I'll have all other details and supplies in my post over there, so be sure to check that out. This is also Day 11, the final day of my 2024 Valentine Card Series! I really hope that you all enjoyed it, and if you missed any videos, feel free to check out that playlist to find all of the previous videos in this series. Thank you so much for watching and for supporting my channel with your likes and comments. I so appreciate you all! Wishing you the loveliest Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...