Monday, February 19, 2024

Thank You Honey Card - Lawn Fawnatics #167


Hey friends! Welcome to a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This one is all about Spring, which makes me think of blossoms and buzzing things. I started by stamping out the bees from Hive Five, and combining them with branches from A Bug Deal, leaves from Our Friendship Grows, and flowers from Magic Messages and Stinkin Cute. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the background, I trimmed down a piece of Bristol with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I blended on Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink using the Cloudy Stencil and splattered that with Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. I adhered that to a Sunflower card base and stamped on the inside with Doe Ink. Then I die cut the Magic Iris Beehive Add-on out of more Sunflower and added definition with my Copics.


Then I white heat embossed a sentiment from Magic Messages onto Chocolate Bar Cardstock and popped the hive over top with foam tape. I adhered my images with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles. And that's it!


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or find it HERE on YouTube. Don't forget to like the video if you enjoyed it and leave me a comment to let me know what you think! I really appreciate it. Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team created to inspire you, and to link up your own Spring Fling projects to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...