Monday, February 5, 2024

2024 Valentine Card Series #10 - Lawn Fawnatics #166


Hey friends, welcome to our newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Interactive Cards! For my project today, I decided to create some little treat bags for my boys for Valentines Day, using the new Lawn Fawn Heart Pouch. But first, I started by stamping out my images from Scent with Love and the Scent with Love Add-on, coloring them with Copic markers, and trimming them out with their matching dies.


To create the heart pouches, I cut out two panels for each treat container from Ballet Slippers Cardstock, then ran one panel of each back through my die cutting machine with the Heart Pouch Dotted Hearts Add-on to give the front some extra interest. I also die cut the heart lace strip from white cardstock, and the XOXO tag from white and Guava Cardstock. I assembled the box using 1/4" Double-sided Tape.


Then it was time to decorate the boxes. I first adhered a little triangle of Fruit Salad 6x6 patterned paper to the bottom point of the heart. Then I added the white heart lace strip over top. I glued my images on and filled up each treat box with candy. Then I closed them up with a bit of twine and threaded on the XOXO tag before I tied each bow.


And that's it! I really love how these treat pouches came out, and I think my kids are going to love them too. This is also Day 10 of my 2024 Valentine Card Series, so if you'd like to see how they came together, you can watch the video tutorial below, or find it HERE on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you, and to link up your own interactive creations and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...